1. Learning How Students Learn Mathematics
2. Developing Competence in Problem Solving through Mathematical Modeling, Computational Thinking and Inquiry for Mathematics Education in the post-COVID 19 era
3. By teaching we learn: Towards a sustainable model of professional development for primary mathematics teachers in a post Covid-19 world
4. Practice-Based Mathematics Teacher Education: What, Why and How
(2) How to apply
- When you register through the website(http://www.ksme.info/regist/write.asp?Key=235&nSUB=3), check the topics that you have interests and would participate in the In-depth Discussion session.
* If you have already registered in advance, please inform us by e-mail (email@example.com) along with your name and affiliation.
(3) Due date : November 29(Sunday)