Hello, We are The Korean Society of Mathematics Education.
The 2020 International Mathematical Education Conference will be held at Sogang University (online) from December 11(Friday) to 12(Saturday), 2020.
Now, we are currently calling for the presentation proposals and topics for discussion group section. Please submit your research proposals for the conference.
2020 International Conference of the Korean Society of Mathematical Education.
Theme: Mathematics Education in the Post-COVID 19 Era
When: December 11(Friday)-December 12(Saturday), 2020
Venue: Synchronous (Zoom meeting) online meetings or pre-recorded video presentations
Language: English or Korean
*Submitting English Abstract*
- Due date: November 8(Sunday), 2020
- How to submit: 1. Visit the Homepage reception site (Click Here바로가기) or 2. Visit (English)[Meeting]-[Fall Conference]- Click “Abstract Submission“
- You can present any topics related to math education, regardless of the conference topic.
- Verification of Submission- http://www.ksme.info/eng/green/login.asp
"If you want to edit the details of your abstract submission, click the name of author on the [Verification of Submission] page."
*Submitting Research Summaries
- Due date: November 15(Sunday), 2020
- How to submit: 1. Email to email@example.com or 2. Fill out the form (within four pages; English version -[attached file]) and submit it together when subming an abstract.
- Registration Fee(PAYMENT METHOD-TBA)
KRW 20,000 = US 20.00
Important Notice: To facilitate the smooth proceeding of the conference, all participants are requested to register online in advance.